Sunday, September 16, 2012

Football Sunday

C got up with the boys today so I got to stay in bed.  Only, I could smell the coffee and hear the boys so I got out of bed by 7:30 or so.  Sigh.

Today was our first time this season bringing the boys to the NFL game in town.  We knew B would be great since he's 3 and he went last season with no issues.  But M is not even 2 years old yet, and gets sleeeeepy at nap time.

Luckily we brought some snacks and they got towels and little magazines when we got there, so they were pretty good for the majority of the game.  They get antsy now and then, but overall, it was a lot of fun.  Plus our team won in dominant fashion, so we can't ask for much more.

M was in bed by 5:35 and B was in bed by 6:30.  Me and C are watching more football and just lazing on the couch now.

So we're 17 weeks and 2 days in.  I think I'm getting Braxton Hicks 'cause sometimes my belly will just get really hard all of a sudden (that's what she said).  No pain, just tight.

Walking to and from the stadium wasn't bad since B walks pretty slow.  Sitting for the whole game started to get a little uncomfortable, though.

Tomorrow B has a full morning at pre-school so M and I can go out shopping for maternity clothes, wahoo! Then, B has dance class in the afternoon so M and I have a dinner date at Panera.  Must remember not to pig out all afternoon so I have an appetite for dinner!

Not much else to report today.  Very thirsty and had way too many chocolate chip cookies.  I made a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies last night and, man, that one bag of Toll House chips makes a crapload of cookies!  Good thing all the boys like them or I'd have eaten about 30 of them by now.

You think I'm kidding.

Weather is turning, no more AC at night.  Windows open and blankets on.  Even put M in a fleece footie night night tonight.  C said he was shivering when he got him from his crib this morning!

Time to go watch some more football and get to bed soon.  I love the cool sheets.  I don't love my sore hips.  Boo.

Oh PS.  I think I'm feeling babies move, but not totally sure.  I feel like I feel the right side move more so than the left, so once we have our ultrasound in 9 days I will be relieved to see that both babies are still well. Maybe left side baby is just more relaxed than right side baby.

You stay classy, San Diego.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment